Monday, January 10, 2011

Radio Shack Antennas Box

MARIE LITTLE BEE

When I realized this album, I did not know that Mary, who had his contract alternately in the company and a temporary assignment with us, would be hired. I am doubly happy: she was hired, and offering him this album, because the opportunity would not have represented: she is too young, and I am too near the start.

This album was entirely made with the card I mentioned earlier: sheets, size a pallet, which separate the rows of boxes of milk in supermarkets. I've cut to the desired format (10x20 cm in memory), I doubled up the resulting sheet, and I sewed all the pages. I was inspired by the model created by Sandrine Vachon published in a supplement provided by the magazine Scrapbooking Passion .

The theme of the pages is the bee that you see stamped and embossed on the left of most pages .


For flowers, I followed the advice given by the magazine Scrapbooking Spirit HS 6 and most of my composition: punch flower superimposed on which I wrapped the raffia, and then I sew a button, punch the round on which I glued a string wound, then add a sequin and pearl in the middle, punch in felt here on which I glued a flower-made, then a needle topped a flower: the needle in a strip of pleated lace and flower adorned with a piece of golden fiber; thereon punch flower, on which I superimposed three round cut smaller in paper fiber, an even smaller flower punch and a brad, again, a strip of lace in which I spent a wire to a corolla, the heart of the flower is represented by a button bound with thick wire. You can see on the following album HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment